SOLUTION ONE INDUSTRIES, INC., SEAPORT- NEXT GENERATION CONTRACT AWARD FOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, ENGINEERING, TECHNICAL AND LOGISTICS SERVICES
Contract Summary Profile:
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8535
Period of Performance: 04/04/2019 -01/01/2029
Contract Technical Information:
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division, on behalf of the Naval Sea Systems Command and the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (partners NAVSUP, NAVAIR, SPAWAR and NAVFAC) along with other Navy activities, conducts an annual rolling admission solicitation per the terms and conditions of the SeaPort Next Generation (Seaport-NxG) Multiple Award Contracts. The purpose of the rolling admission is to expand the contractor base by awarding additional Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) prime contracts. Existing Seaport-NxG prime contractors will also have the opportunity to expand their presence in other geographical zones to allow them to compete for Task Order awards in those zones and to voluntarily re-certify their size status. The NAICS code for this procurement is 541330 and the revenue size standard for Small Business is currently $38.5 Million.
Current Seaport-NxG contracts have the following characteristics:
- Offers are evaluated on Best Value
- ID/IQ contracts with Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Fixed-Price- Incentive (FPI), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee
- (CPFF), Cost-Plus- Incentive-Fee (CPIF), and Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF) type Task Orders. No Time-and-Material (T&M) task orders are allowed.
- All requirements are fulfilled competitively on a task order basis by individual ordering offices.
- Heavy emphasis is placed on Performance Based Orders
- Seaport-NxG program goal is to award 33% of total obligated dollars to small businesses as prime contractors.
- Large business awards have a minimum Small Business Subcontracting Goal of 20% of the dollars obligated.
- Only one ID/IQ contract award is allowed for individual companies as a Prime; however a contractor may be a subcontractor to multiple Primes.
- Task Orders are competed in one of seven geographic zones (Northeast, National Capital, Mid-Atlantic, Gulf Coast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, and Southwest) based on the place of performance for the solicited requirements.
- Task orders are competed in zones 1-7 that is the principal place of performance.
- The basic ID/IQ contracts limits pass-through charges, caps maximum fees, annual escalation, and requires cost savings.
The Government desires an increase in Small Business, HUBZone, Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and 8(a) concerns. Businesses in these categories are encouraged to submit offers as primes. Prospective offerors are advised that firms certified under small business sub-categories that are competing for inclusion within the Seaport-NxG Program via Rolling Admissions competing only against other prospective offerors certified within their respective small business sub-category.
SOI POC Seaport_NxG Contract Manager:
(254) 616-6600 Office
(254) 699-2700 Fax